The DEC has spent the majority of this school year refining various aspects of the evaluation process. These include: collapsing the PCQ into the required lesson plan template; revising examples in the 2013 Danielson Framework to better reflect opportunities in District 228; and shifting the focus to improving teaching and learning by designing a "modified Danielson" cycle to tenured teachers. A summary of the changes can be found in the presentation listed below. Drafts of the Domain 4 example changes and the new required lesson plan template are also provided below:
- Changes are indicated with "strike-throughs"
- Additions are indicated in red
- Questions have been re-sequenced to better reflect teacher's planning process
- Questions have been eliminate or refined for better direction
- PCQ questions have been embedded in this new form
- Describes the requirements and exemptions for the Danielson portion of teacher evaluation
- Teachers are not exempt from the student growth model portion of the evaluation.
Linking Artifacts from Drive to EvaluWise
- Directions on how to link documents directly from Google Drive to your EvaluWise account