To obtain a copy of your high school transcript, please send your request in writing and include your name (including maiden name), date of birth, social security number and the address where your transcript should
    be sent.  Also, send a $5 money order (or cash if in person) made payable to the high school you attended
    and mail to:

    Bremen High School Registrar
    15203 Pulaski Road
    Midlothian, IL 60445

    Tinley Park High School Registrar
    6111 W. 175th Street
    Tinley Park, IL 60477

    Hillcrest High School Registrar
    17401 Pulaski Road
    Country Club Hills, IL 60478

    Oak Forest High School Registrar
    15201 S. Central Avenue
    Oak Forest, IL 60452